Tuesday 20 October 2020

Why I never felt alone with the nature

I sat on a bench named the 'Nature'

I could listen to 3 distinct cockroaches, the chirps of an orchestra of crickets, the howls of a pack of dogs, the quirks of an army of frogs, the meows of clowders of cats, the beep-jeeb-trrrr of several different insects

I could listen to the plants on which water was dripping, and the sound of the wind, the ticking clock on my watch, and also the fainting distant sound

I could feel the pebbles beneath my feet, wind touching my face, light on the eyes warmth of my body, the pulse of my heart, and firmness of the sand.

All these together seem so busy communicating to me, I was too busy to even acknowledge all of them.

All were waiting for my attention, but I couldn't do them justice. All was lining in the queue which I was too busy to address. 

At that moment, I felt I was not alone at all, I was in the lap of nature

Alone is the one who feels it in the crowd. 

2 comments:

  1. Maybe the crowd is communicating to you too, you might just be busy to listen to it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh dear crowd. Please communicate with me whatever you wish to

      Delete